About Me

My photo
I like intellectual conversations...having said that, I confess that the above statement is true, lame, vain and seriously flawed cause intellectual conversations are not classified as intellectual conversations (atleast by the people carrying out the conversation)! Further on, intellectuals do not openly accept the fact that they are intelligent....now where does all that leave me on the intellect scale?? - the vegetarian carnivore

Monday 7 September 2009

wisps of thoughts that float past

- Maturity - apathy to most all things in life!!
- Karma - A means to make excuses for fate!!
- Destiny - Fate's excuse for its perversion!
- Life - Sometimes a pervert 'that' keeps doing you, until you learn to do 'it'!!
- Arrogance - when you learn to oversell yourself to others and yourself!!
- Greed - When too much is too less and sufficiency is dire deprivation!!
- Politically right - when you know what is right, but your heart doesn't!
- Religion - A system that defines 'Man' as the 'human' and the 'Woman' as the 'distraction to the human'.
- Faith -Something all of us would love to have.
- Loyalty - My dog only speaks Doggish. I tried asking him....alas I just can't get a hang of that darned language!! p.S: hey now don't judge me. I have a conscience!!
- Conscience - That which I have too much of!
- Honesty - The spirit in which the above definition is written.
- Desperation - The last two definitions written in an effort to make up for the definition that comes right before the last two definitions.
- Sarcasm - Fancy (Civil) garb for butt biting facts. (btw, these 'facts' have nothing to do with the sarcasm serving butt)
- Self-Deprecation - The fact that everytime I wonder about people who are a throbbing ache in my excretory orifice, I always wonder about those individuals whose excretory orifice I bedevil!
- Bad Marriage - It is like wearing old clothes and new shoes - boring and painful!

and finally...
- Bitterness - the tone in which the above definitions are written!!

1 comment:

SriVidya said...

Of all I loved the definition of Religion.