About Me

My photo
I like intellectual conversations...having said that, I confess that the above statement is true, lame, vain and seriously flawed cause intellectual conversations are not classified as intellectual conversations (atleast by the people carrying out the conversation)! Further on, intellectuals do not openly accept the fact that they are intelligent....now where does all that leave me on the intellect scale?? - the vegetarian carnivore

Friday 25 March 2016

The Fay



I blithely chased the little child,
While she ran screaming with easy glee;
To hold the dear to my heart was all that I could see

Forever, out of reach,
Separated by a piddling distance,
She ran while she mocked and teased with loving innocence.

Weariness did slowly settle in,
But I pursued, with greater mettle, the child who merrily evaded me

I lost sight of the filthy lanes,
As she gaily screamed with no refrain;
This precious child that sometimes surreally merged with me,

And yet sometimes serenaded as a fay that was meant to be made by me


No comments: